This is the story of my life

Being a teenager is never easy. Follow this blog to stay tuned on what's happening in my life.

tirsdag den 12. januar 2010

Admit you were wrong because you know what we had was right.

Like 10 minutes ago, I thought my world fell apart.

I was looking at M's Facebook-account (don't ask me why!) and then I suddenly saw: "M is in a relationship." Tears ran down my cheeks, my hands started shaking... I couldn't help but to cry. I realized how much I miss him. How badly I want him! But it was too late now... I mean, I thought it were. Apparently it was an intern joke, so a minute after it said that he was in a relationship with his best friend and I found out it was just a stupid joke.

After minutes and minutes of thinking... I came to the conclusion, that no matter what, I can't forgive myself for leaving, until I can forgive myself for letting a guy like you slip away.

I regret. But can I change this? Can I get him back - the one I love?
- Summer Hope

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar