This is the story of my life

Being a teenager is never easy. Follow this blog to stay tuned on what's happening in my life.

mandag den 11. januar 2010

Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life.

Is it just me or do we spend too much time pondering the future? Why don't we just live and enjoy this moment to the fullest, since it'll never come back again? I mean, people are always talking about their future. Future job, future husband, future place of living... My friends are even pondering about what they want to do after High School. Am I the only one who tries to keep my thought off the future, and instead live for this moment? Have we becoming obsessed with the future?

I just woke up with this thought on my mind and felt like posting it, before forgetting. I'll go get some breakfast now, before going to school.

Kisses
- Summer Hope


* "Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life." - Simone Weil

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar