This is the story of my life

Being a teenager is never easy. Follow this blog to stay tuned on what's happening in my life.

onsdag den 13. januar 2010

That's life...

You know what? Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better and that something is worth fighting for.

Even though my heart's in these tiny pieces right now, I'm sure something great is going to happen to me. I just gotta believe it. I'm going to watch at least 6 episodes of Sex and the City tonight, just to get my mind off all this - and it for sure will. Sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare!

Kisses
- Summer Hope

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar