This is the story of my life

Being a teenager is never easy. Follow this blog to stay tuned on what's happening in my life.

fredag den 8. januar 2010

Tonight's gonna be a good night..

Today's Friday, which means I would normally be going out with the girls and boys, to a club or a private event. But - tonight, I'm doing nothing more relaxing than going to the movies with my best friend, to watch "Did you hear about the Morgans?" And what's the reason for that? Well there's literally nothing going on tonight - everyone is doing "something" so going to a club would be boring, since none of my friends would be there. So I'm just having a relaxing Friday tonight.

So school today went pretty good. I mean, it could've been a lot better, but it's just that.. Yeah the boy I had a thing going on with, M, dumped me last night. I mean, not dumped me like official, and to my face, but he told a friend, who's my best guy friend N, that he thought I was just having fun and that I didn't want anything serious, so he wasn't sure he would continue with me anymore. You should've known how much that hurt! Cause nothing of what he said is true. N came home to me last night and was like, I have really bad news I need to tell you, and then he told me everything that M had said. My life was ruined.

Anyways, let's not talk about it. I'm trying to get over him, without meeting, talking or contacting him.. I mean, I'll do my best. Now I think I'll take a nice, long and WARM shower followed by a couple of episodes of Sex and the City.

Hope you all had a better day than me. Have a great friday! Go drink some delicious drinks for me and take care.

Kisses
- Summer Hope

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar