This is the story of my life

Being a teenager is never easy. Follow this blog to stay tuned on what's happening in my life.

mandag den 11. januar 2010

The thing about being young.

So here I am... Laying in my bed at 11 pm, thinking about life. What is it that makes me feel so damn restless and thoughtful in the nights? Not to mention confused. I feel so damn confused. And what am I gonna do with prom? My date, M, dumped me 3 weeks before, you know.. Thanks a lot!

Anyways. When I sat in History class today, thinking about life for an exchange ;-), I looked out of the window and then on the class... I realized I was the only person in that room with her face filled with the beautiful sunshine from the sun outside the window. Did that mean something great is going to happen? Or that it already did, but that I just haven't found out what yet?

Another thing I realized today, while watching this episode of Sex and the City where Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte goes to New Hamptons for the summer and they realize they're not young anymore... I am sixteen years old, in High School - the most amazing years of my life is passing - I am going to enjoy my life 100 percents!

That starts tomorrow. Sleep well everyone.

Kisses and XOXO's
- Summer Hope

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar