This is the story of my life

Being a teenager is never easy. Follow this blog to stay tuned on what's happening in my life.

torsdag den 14. januar 2010

I just hope one day you see me and when you do, your heart stops.


Today and yesterday's view from my room. Makes me want to never look away.

The past nights I've found myself in bed, reliving every glance he gave me and every word he said. And even though I've been trying to get over him for quite a long time now, I wonder if he ever lies ind bed and thinks the same things. I don't know if he's over me and I don't know if he's moved on, but all I know is when I go to sleep at night, all I can dream of is one day being in his arms again.

I just want to dive headfirst into his arms, give in to his good looks and charms, sleep all day and love all night, like we used to. Forgive every stupid, pretty fight. I wanna do more than sit and remember. I wanna relive all the moments where you made me shiver.

I guess with love follows tears, lonely nights, regretting and forgiveness.
- Summer Hope

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar